So, some kids at my high school decided to make a Harlem Shake video to represent our school….
Not saying that all Harlem Shake videos are Oscar-winning videos, but this one…
- Everyone is obviously watching the first kid dance, you’re supposed to be blending into the background and acting normal
- Some guy comes up into the camera and says “Do the harlem shake.” NO! Don’t speak into the camera, this isn’t an actual music video, stop trying to be the center of attention.
- The same kid then covers the camera with a fedora. No comment.
- Everyone is so awkward while dancing, you could tell that they don’t want to do it
- Like 4 people go into the group part of the dance when it’s already half way over
- I’m pretty sure half of the dancers were dry humping each other.
- Then they have people walking by in the hall just staring at them in the beginning and end.
- The ending. They all stop before the “roar” and fall onto the ground and then the last sound comes on. No.
If you’re going to do a Harlem Shake, do it right people.